Wills, Probate and Estates
No matter your age, it is important to plan for all eventualities and ensure your next of kin are provided for. We can help provide a tax efficient succession plan and arrange execution of a Will to carry out your wishes in the event of your death. Separately, we provide a full suite of Probate and Estate Services. Administering the estate of a loved one can be a difficult task and we will provide appropriate hand-holding on all aspects of the process to ease the strain, whether you are an executor or a beneficiary under a Will. We can also provide assistance with gift and inheritance tax issues (Capital Acquisition Tax) which may arise when dealing with estate planning.
- Administering Estates
- Probate applications (testate or intestate)
- Acting for beneficiaries
- Acting for executors
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Succession Planning – Planning for tax efficient passing on of assets from one generation to the next
- Capital Acquisitions Tax (Gift and Inheritance tax) advice, including assistance in complying with Revenue pay and file obligations.