Property & Conveyancing Services
Whether you are a first-time buyer purchasing a new home, or you are considering re-mortgaging your property to free up equity, or you need advice as regards a potentially contentious issue such as boundary rectification or adverse possession claim, we offer a full suite of services to cover all your property needs. We have extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of property, including selling, purchasing, mortgaging and leasing of property.
- Purchasing property
- Selling property
- Transferring property between family members
- Leases – commercial and residential
- Residential Tenancies Board Disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Boundary rectification
- Rights of Way and other property rights
- Title issues
- Adverse possession claims (squatter’s title)
- Advising on stamp duty, Capital Acquisition Tax and Capital Gains Tax obligations and related taxation issues associated with residential and commercial property transactions, including advice on reliefs available, calculation of liabilities and filing of returns.