Legal Services for Businesses
Whether you are a sole trader, a partnership or a limited liability company, at Dónal Carroll & Co. Solicitors we provide a one-stop shop for all your business needs. If you are selling or purchasing commercial property or other business assets, borrowing to fund property or asset acquisitions, or negotiating a lease of your premises, or you just need advice on a pick-up the phone basis, we are here to help. We have acted for small businesses, large companies and pension funds among others and provide a full range of commercial and corporate legal services.
- provision of advice for start-ups, including legal structure of the business, incorporation of a limited liability company if required, necessary registrations with the Companies Registration Office and all the required general advice for those first few steps as a new business.
- drafting of shareholders, partnership agreements etc. to regulate relationships on a formal basis to future-proof your business interests
- Purchase, sale, or lease of commercial property
- Corporate finance and commercial mortgages
- Finance for property acquisition, including property due diligence and examination of title, drafting security documentation etc.
- Refinancing or restructuring of existing bank finance
- Commercial contracts and agreements
- Employment advice, including drafting employment contracts, employment policies and dealing with disputes and grievances from either an employee or an employer point of view.
- Negotiating with Banks on behalf of insolvent commercial clients and private individuals, including dealing with assets over which a receiver has been appointed, property searches, due diligence as regards security in place etc., review of facility letters and loan offers to ascertain all available options to resolve issues.
- Licence applications (Public Dance Licence, Publican’s Licence etc.).
- Corporate debt recovery
Book an Appointment
A FULL SUITE OF SERVICES